Talent Unit (M350)
- 55 Broadway
Western Australia 6009
- Office hours
- 9am to 5pm
Assistance with Executive, Dean and Professorial positions only
Executive Support Unit
Current and Prospective Staff Assistance
Mr Marcus Thompson
Acting Human Resources Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Contact details
- +61 8 6488 3800 / +61 437 765 852
- Overall responsibility for Human Resources, academic promotions, finance and Human Resources reception.
- Attraction and Recruitment
- Appointments, Recruitment, Immigration, relocation support and coordination of the Mobility Program
- Employee Relations and Management Services
- Promoting pro-active people management, advising on managing staff for perfomance and organisational change, and coordinating the Classifications unit.
- Equity and Diversity
- Promoting and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment for all staff, students and the broader community.
- HR Services
- Providing services for recruitment and selection, salaries, web reporting, online applications and key dates.
- Organisational Development (OD)
- Supporting all UWA staff in their ongoing professional and leadership development. OD operates as an organisational development unit and to assist individual staff development.
- Safety and Health
- Developing and assisting the implementation of the UWA health, safety and wellbeing programs and compliance.
- Sabbaticals and Academic Promotions
- Nicky Davidson (Sabbaticals x.4671) / Kho Yin Go (Academic Promotions)
Supporting all UWA staff by providing guidance and advice when applying online for Sabbatical and Academic Promotion.
You are encouraged to 'ask an expert' to resolve your HR query. This means your question, and the response, will be recorded in the AskUWA database, which will help us improve our service by:
- Identifying the information staff and managers most want to know
- Providing consistent advice
- Creating efficiencies (eg developing answers to common questions)