Talent Unit (M350)
- 55 Broadway
Western Australia 6009
- Office hours
- 9am to 5pm
Assistance with Executive, Dean and Professorial positions only
Executive Support Unit
Current and Prospective Staff Assistance
Mr Marcus Thompson
Acting Human Resources Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Contact details
- +61 8 6488 3800 / +61 437 765 852
- Recruitment, appointments, immigration, relocation support, salary benchmarking and talent management
- Employee Relations
- Promoting pro-active people management, advising on managing staff for performance and organisational change.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Promoting and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment for all staff, students and the broader community - includes gender, LGBTIQ, Indigenous, CALD and disability.
- Organisational Capability (OC)
- Supporting all UWA staff in their ongoing . OC is responsible for leadership, staff appraisals and culture.
- Safety, Health and Wellbeing
- Developing and assisting the implementation of the UWA health, safety and wellbeing programs and compliance.
- Sabbaticals, Academic Promotions , Classifications
- Rosie Right (Academic Promotions and Sabbaticals), Lucette Cant (Classifications) Supporting all UWA staff by providing guidance and advice when applying online for Sabbatical and Academic Promotion.
You are encouraged to 'ask an expert' to resolve your HR query. This means your question, and the response, will be recorded in the AskUWA database, which will help us improve our service by:
- Identifying the information staff and managers most want to know
- Providing consistent advice
- Creating efficiencies (eg developing answers to common questions)