In addition, the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual has information on the selection process for professional staff positions.
This guide is designed to assist existing staff members interested in applying for a job within the University.
It covers the application process from start to finish.
- Selection process
- UWA has guidelines for the advertising of professional staff vacancies and for the recruitment and selection of applicants.
- Deciding to apply
- Find out available positions and if they are suitable for you. Includes special exercises to give you a better idea of what you want from a job.
- How to apply
- Essential information, including the recruitment and selection process, and some helpful tips when you apply for a job at UWA.
- Your written application
- Information on covering letters and resumes, as well as tips to make sure your application is of a high standard.
- The interview
- Find out about how to prepare, the type of questions you will be asked and what to take with you.